Литературно-поэтический форум им. Макса Фрая

Объявление

• Здравствуйте! Админ проснулся вернулся!

• Две последние книги из цыкла «Хроники Ехо»: «Дар Шаванохолы» и «Тубурская игра» качаем вот здесь.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Литературно-поэтический форум им. Макса Фрая » Разное » К вопросу о картах.

К вопросу о картах.

Сообщений 841 страница 870 из 920

Howdy! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work!

Hi there, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam responses? If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.

Hi, I do think this is a great website. I stumbledupon it ;) I may come back once again since I saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide other people.

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

You could certainly see your expertise within the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to say how they believe. All the time go after your heart.

consists of the book itself

(palimpsests). In the XIII-XV centuries in

from a printed book, reproduction

written on the parchment was scratched out

Testaru. Best known

or their samples written

so expensive material

manuscripts underwent in the Middle

bride, Julie d'Angenne.

Since the era of Charlemagne

or their samples written

books in ancient times was papyrus

inventions of typography

for Countess Louise of Savoy

book about the chess of love ", created by

Many calligraphers have acquired

written on the parchment was scratched out

the best poets of his era and

Duke de Montosier

manuscripts significantly

works of art.

consists of the book itself

Since manuscripts are subject to deterioration

bride, Julie d'Angenne.

secular brotherhoods of scribes.

Вы здесь » Литературно-поэтический форум им. Макса Фрая » Разное » К вопросу о картах.